MAKING YOUR RESERVATIONS:
We are proud to again offer these Educational Programs for the 2017-2018 school year:
- Living History School Program (4th Grade)- Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Banning Heritage Week (4th Grade)- October 2017 and April 2018
- Evolution of a Town (3rd Grade)- Wednesdays
We will begin accepting Reservation Request Forms on May 1, 2017 for the 2017-2018 school year in the order in which they are received. Separate forms are necessary for groups planning to come on different days, even if they are coming to the same program. We will continue to accept forms until all available program dates are filled. To simplify our registration process we will no longer accept telephone registration.
PROGRAM RESERVATION INFORMATION:
Please review more detailed program information on this website located under the EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS tab and decide which would best complement your school year. Here are a few things we would like to mention:
- The maximum number of students per visit is 60 for the Living History School Program and Evolution of a Town and we request one adult per 10 students. Larger groups comprised of several classes can be accommodated for Banning Heritage Week as space is available.
- For both the Living History School Program and Evolution of a Town, your class must arrive at The Banning Museum by 9:30 a.m. and for Banning Heritage Week you must arrive by 9:15 a.m. to accommodate the program timing. Transportation and all permission or trip slips are the responsibility of the visiting school.
- There is no mandatory fee for these Banning Museum educational programs. We do welcome all fully discretionary donations to help support our museum and suggest $1.00 per student and $5.00 per adult if any group would like to make a donation.
Thank you for your interest in the educational programs at The Banning Museum. We look forward to welcoming your class during the 2017-2018 school year.
TEACHER EMAIL LIST:
If you would like to be added to our teacher email list please fill out the form below:
Teachers on the email list will receive a reservation reminder email once a year at the beginning of the reservation period. Once the reservation process has begun we ask that you please follow the instructions above to obtain the Reservation Request Form.
We welcome teachers to take our program surveys after your visit to the Banning Museum.
- Third Grade School Program “Evolution of a Town”
- Fourth Grade School Program “Living History”
- Banning Heritage Week
We have collected some useful links and resources to help you with your class here.