Help Us Preserve History
Will you join us in ensuring this grand ‘ole mansion receives the care and attention it deserves? We need your help now. Please click on the DONATE button on the right hand side of this page. Any amount helps! Thank you.
Gifts and Contributions
All gifts are greatly appreciated by the Friends of Banning Museum since they help us respond to unexpected opportunities or exigencies, expand our educational programs, renew our Collections and exhibitions and provide our guests of all ages with a memorable experience while on our campus.
There are many ways to make a gift to the Friends of Banning Museum. And because we are a not-for-profit public charity corporation, your gift is deductible to the full extent of the law. For more information, contact the Friends of Banning Museum Office at (310) 548-2005.
Matching Gift Employers
Your company might have a Matching Gift Program that matches your gift dollar for dollar. Some companies even double or triple the amount of your gift – at no cost to you!
Check with your employer to find out if they have a matching gift program or to inquire about their policy on matching gifts. If your company doesn’t have a matching gift program, talk to them about starting one.
Many companies also match gifts from spouses and retired employees. (If you’ve already made a contribution to The Friends of Banning Museum and are within the time limit set by your company, you can still send us the forms and have your contribution matched.)
Ralphs Community Contribution Program
Ralphs annual contribution to non-profit organizations is $3,000,000. Let’s not miss out on our share!
All participants must have a Ralphs rewards card. If you have not applied for your Ralphs rewards card, all Ralphs stores have them available at all times. After you complete the Ralphs rewards application at the store, register at Ralphs.com.
- On the home page, click on “Sign In/Register.”
- Then choose “New Customer?” and click on “Sign up today!” You’ll be prompted on completing the sign up.
- Then click on “Edit Community Contribution Program Information” and enter your Ralphs rewards card number then follow the instructions. The Friends of Banning Museum NPO (Non-profit Participating Organization number) is 83973.
- When you are finished, click on “Save Changes.” Your online rewards card registration AND your Community Contribution registration have been completed. To exit, click on “Log out.”
Remember to use your Ralphs card when you shop!
Food 4 Less Community Rewards Program
You must register your card online at Food4less.com in order for your purchases to count. Your purchases will not count for The Friends of Banning Museum until after you register your card.
- Click on Sign In/Register. Most participants are new online customers, so if you are you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Food 4 Less Account by entering your zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, enter your card number and personal information, agreeing to the terms and conditions then ‘Complete Registration’.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on edit Community Rewards information and input The Friends of Banning Museum NPO (Non-profit Participating Organization number) is 83973, click search, select your organization and save changes.
- Now, view your profile including your organization participation.
The Friends of Banning Museum will not show up on your cash register receipt like it does for Ralphs. You must always swipe your registered Community Rewards Card when shopping for each purchase to count.
If you would like to register in person at your local store, please take your Community Rewards Card along with this SCANBAR letter and give it to the cashier when you check out.