Take an introductory tour of the Banning Residence, Stagecoach Barn and Improbable Gateway Exhibition. Advance reservations are required. Reservation Requests must be made by phone at (310) 548-7777, Monday -Friday 9:30 am to 4:00 pm. Reservation requests must be made at least 5 days in advance of your preferred visit date. Plan your visit today! »
Tuesday – Thursday: 12:30, 1:30, 2:30
Saturday – Sunday: 12:30, 1:30, 2:30, 3:30
Suggested Donation for Tours
Adults: $5. Children: $1
Payable by cash or check at the time of your visit.
- Groups will be lead through the museum by a Tour Docent. Please be considerate and keep your distance (about 2 arms lengths) from others not in your group.
- Proof of Full Vaccination* and Personal ID for anyone over the age of 12 is required. Negative tests will not be accepted. (*Fully Vaccinated: Two weeks after receiving a second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccination or two or more weeks after receiving the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccination.)
- For everyone’s safety, please stay home if not feeling well.
- Masks are recommended but not required indoors.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on site if needed.
- We ask that you please respect the instructions given to you by our Staff and Tour Docents. If any of these requests are not followed the Banning Museum reserves the right to ask you to leave the premises.
“The Banning Museum is a unique historic site and helps preserve a piece of Los Angeles history. It holds a special place among the City of Los Angeles Recreation and Parks museum and historic sites. I support and applaud the efforts of the Friends of Banning Museum in their efforts to sustain and improve upon this unique tribute to Los Angeles past.” – Jon Kirk Mukri, General Manager, Los Angeles City Department of Recreation and Parks.”