- This event has passed.
December 7, 2013 @ 11:00 am - December 8, 2013 @ 4:00 pm
Join us as we kick off the holiday season at our annual Victorian Christmas Celebration and Open House from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, December 7 and Sunday, December 8. Bring the whole family FREE of charge to enjoy festive period entertainment, tours of the Museum decorated in holiday splendor, refreshments, a children’s Victorian craft and a horse-drawn trolley ride between The Banning Museum and Drum Barracks Civil War Museum. Back by popular demand, the weekend will also feature local food and craft vendors. As a special treat, a Queen Victoria re-enactor will receive guests and Jolly St. Nick will pose for photos with the kids.
In anticipation of the 150th Anniversary of the completion of the Banning Mansion, guests will be invited to tour a special exhibit, “150 Years in the Making, 1864-2014”. The exhibit reflects upon three separate eras of the Mansion; The Banning Years, The City Years and the Friends Years.
Get your raffle tickets today to win “A Taste of Terranea Holiday Traditions”!
Start a new family tradition with this exclusive holiday package from Terranea Resort in beautiful Rancho Palos Verdes (total value $2,000):
- 4 VIP tickets to the exclusive Terranea New Years Eve Club Countdown Celebration.
- 2 adult Day passes for the Spa at Terranea with lunch in January
- 6 tickets for Breakfast with Santa (2 adults & 4 children) – Saturday, December 21, 2013
- A table for 4 (2 adults & 2 children) at the Terranea Christmas Day Buffet at Catalina Kitchen
Click here to download the raffle ticket form [PDF] fill it out, and email/fax/mail it back to us TODAY! Drawing to be held on December 8, 2013. All proceeds benefit Friends of Banning Museum
Thank you to all of our wonderful sponsors who help keep this event FREE!
- December 7, 2013 @ 11:00 am
- December 8, 2013 @ 4:00 pm
- Event Category: